Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day,
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (von Düsseln GmbH, Carl-Friedrich-Gauß-Straße 64, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort, Telefonnr.: 02842/9031397, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, but it is not mandatory.
You can also electronically complete and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration on our website (www.myheartplace.de). If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to respect the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; Under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement for goods that can be shipped by parcel until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is the earlier.
We pick up the goods that cannot be shipped by parcel.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be shipped by parcel to us immediately and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be sent by parcel before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel. The costs for goods that cannot be shipped by parcel are calculated at the current price.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of them that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
– for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
– for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
– for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Pattern revocation form
(If You want to revoke the Contract, please fill out this Form and send it back.)
– An von Düsseln GmbH, Carl-Friedrich-Gauß-Straße 64, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort, e-mail address: email@example.com :
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.:/ /ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).